- Observe, Ask, Challenge. - Break, Rebuild, Fix. - Learn, Execute, Push the limits. - Experiment, Be wrong, Iterate. There, That's everything I'm trying to be. I reserve the right to change my mind about anything at anytime. Also, Posts here and elsewhere on the Internet do not represent the views of my employers (past, present, or future) unless explicitly stated. I've also written about these topics so far:
- As We Are Evolving...
- Reality vs Truth
- Rules are not meant to be broken
- Who is an expert?
- Stop Trying to Remove Bias
- Review: The Practice by Seth Godin
- Fixing Netgate SG-1100 boot loop
- How to Install a bunch of fonts on Ubuntu
- The Problem with Going After Low Hanging Fruit
- Ask. The simple way to build the right things